March 27, 2016

MEET INK-BIT









MEET INK-BIT 


Ink-bit is a character I have been drawn / developing for a while now, above are some early concepts and images I drew. some on a wall as a young teenager. As you can see the design of Ink-bit has progressed since my first ideas of him, evolving up too my most recent logo featuring Ink-bit. 

Essentially, simply put Ink-bit is a bit of ink/dark matter from outer space. He is what I refer to as a 'space-time oddity'. He is similar to deity or demigod. He has some incredible abilities including bending space and time and manipulating the molecular structure of himself and the world around him - what he creates comes to life. However Ink-bit is far more concerned with polluting himself and prefers creating chaos and mischief with his abilities as oppose to doing any good, He is a vandal at heart, a rogue, often arrogant with a disdain for authority.

ANYWAY... There is  A LOT more to tell, I have been developing this character a lot further and am beginning to write a graphic tale of Ink-bit and his adventures.