October 07, 2016

WIP - DSYFA 2/3 SPACE PANTHER





THE SPACE PANTHER



Following on from 'OZOLOMATI' Here is a work in progress drawing from the 2nd of 3 designs I have been producing for DSYFA clothing.

VISION: 

Yes on the surface it does appear to be a pregnant, half panther, half woman which is weird but I wanted to symbolize the idea of creation in life and in space and the inherent similarities we all share within our atoms and DNA but in the form of a hybrid deity.

The tail forms the shape of the Fibonacci spiral / infinity symbol which transforms into a  double helix of DNA and the legs eroding into molecular atomic structures. I haven't yet added the detailing or colouring to the skin. I want to add to stars and galaxies all over the skin to add to the idea that we are all born from the stars and the 'birth' of the universe hence the pregnant thing.

You should of seen the looks my girlfriend gave me when looking at my google search history, containing the words ' naked - pregnant - woman - pose'

Anyway there is still some work to go with this design but ill keep updating as it evolves.

And in case your actually reading this , add my Instagram: @vizualpirate